Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Time to release 1.6.1?

Re: Time to release 1.6.1?
"I just don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers (or waste my own time) if
it's going to be -1'ed because of insufficient testing."

Yeah, understood. I'm just thinking that it might be good to first propose
new guidelines for a bugfix release, and then release accordingly. If
somebody objects to the looser guidelines (it won't be me), that should
come out in the guidelines proposal, rather than hold up the release.
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii