Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Potential Performance Regressions

Re: Potential Performance Regressions
TYVM for lifting this into its own thread.

Trying to identify whether the changes you see are related to the entire
1.5 series or if it's unique to 1.5.1 will be very important.

I'm surprised you only saw a 10% slow down too with 3 repl instead of 2.
I remember the last time this came up (what Keith referred to), the math
came out to about a 30% slow down with a repl of 3.