MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Interested in learning hadoop

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-02, 15:02
Re: Interested in learning hadoop
Just to maintain some balance on the list, Hortonworks has similar training
vidos and a sandbox appliance.

http://hortonworks.com/community/

Enjoy.

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:02 AM, YouPeng Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi akram khalil
>
>    if you want to take some courses .Recommend you to take the Cloudera
> University.
>    here is the URL:
>    http://university.cloudera.com/
>
>    Glad  to be helpful.
>
> Regards
>

> 2013/2/2 akram khalil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>> I hope my mail find you well
>>
>> I 'm very interested in learning hadoop , so i need your help to begin ,
>> from where can I start, and if there is any courses , how can I attend ,,,
>>

>> *thanks in advance ,,,*

+
Ted Dunning 2013-02-02, 19:58
+