Pig >> mail # user >> How to contribute to Pig Wiki ?

+
Charles Gonçalves 2010-12-21, 11:55
+
Daniel Dai 2010-12-21, 18:24
+
Charles Gonçalves 2010-12-21, 18:38
+
Charles Gonçalves 2010-12-22, 12:43
Re: How to contribute to Pig Wiki ?
Please create a jira to report any documentation issues and suggest any changes -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Use project pig, and component documentation.

Thanks,
Thejas