Pig, mail # user - How to contribute to Pig Wiki ?

Re: How to contribute to Pig Wiki ?
Thejas M Nair 2010-12-22, 14:41
Please create a jira to report any documentation issues and suggest any changes -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Use project pig, and component documentation.

Thanks,
Thejas