Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?

Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
We should probably also move to java7 as our "preferred" jvm. e.g.
devs should use that as the default for development, move our jenkins
over to that for most jobs, etc... (continue to support jdk6 though)

Patrick