HBase >> mail # user >> Scanner timeout -- any reason not to raise?

Re: Scanner timeout -- any reason not to raise?
The lease timeout is used by row locking too.
That's the reason behind splitting the setting into two config parameters.

How is your load composition ? Do you mostly serve reads from HBase ?

Cheers