HDFS >> mail # dev >> Create a data block in a certain data node

+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-08, 23:15
+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-09, 01:49
+
Harsh J 2012-11-09, 11:13
+
Vivi Lang 2012-11-09, 17:37
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-09, 18:33
Re: Create a data block in a certain data node
Yes, I know the which block is corrupted and want to rewrite the content of
the block. (asuming the replication factor of the related file is 1)

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On 9 November 2012 17:37, Vivi Lang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > thxs for the replying,
> > what i want to do is, for example, I have a file which already in hdfs,
> > this file have lots of blocks, but I know some parts( and the related
> > offset ) of this file is corrupted and I want to rewrite only a few
> blocks
> > (most likely only one block) instead of all, I am wondering is there any
> > convenient way to do this replacement
> >
> > Thanks again!
> >

> Is the situation here that you have corrupted HDFS blocks?

+
Binglin Chang 2012-11-09, 13:29
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-09, 18:31