Zookeeper, mail # user - Rolling upgrade from zookeeper 3.4.5 to 3.5.0.1515976

+
Deepak Jagtap 2013-09-16, 19:10
Re: Rolling upgrade from zookeeper 3.4.5 to 3.5.0.1515976
Alexander Shraer 2013-09-17, 06:09
Hi Deepak,

You'll have to first upgrade to 3.4.6 and then to 3.5.0.
For more details take a look in the user manual linked from here
Section 2.

Alex
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Deepak Jagtap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am newbie to zookeeper 3.5.0 and interested in upgrading my zookeeper
> cluster from 3.4.5 to 3.5.0.
> But  not sure if this upgrade is supported as there is a difference
> in format of config file, along-with additional /config znode in the
> zookeeper database.
> Does anybody know if this upgrade is supported?
> If rolling upgrade is not supported can I temporarily suspend the zookeeper
> cluster
> And start 3.5.0 zookeeper version using the old zookeeper data directory
> created by server 3.4.5 version.
>
> Thanks in advance and appreciate your help!
>

> Best Regards,
> Deepak

+
Deepak Jagtap 2013-09-17, 18:34