Accumulo, mail # dev - SourceSwitchingIterator - what is this class supposed to do?

+
David Medinets 2013-07-03, 16:39
Re: SourceSwitchingIterator - what is this class supposed to do?
Christopher 2013-07-03, 16:45
I think this enables scans while flushing. Once flushed, we can switch
the current scan over to the file data source instead of the in-memory
data source, and similar use cases like that.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii