Accumulo, mail # user - Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
Eric Newton 2013-03-27, 19:33
If you lose zookeeper, you can move the files aside in HDFS, recreate your
instance in zookeeper and bulk import all of the old files.  It's not
perfect: you lose table configurations, split points and user permissions,
but you do preserve most of the data.

You can back up each of these bits of information periodically if you like.
 Outside of the files in HDFS, the configuration information is pretty
small.

-Eric