Flume >> mail # user >> Setting Hadoop-specific settings for the HDFS plugin?

Setting Hadoop-specific settings for the HDFS plugin?
How do I pass hadoop-specific configuration settings to the HDFS plugin in Flume 1.3.0? Specifically, I need to modify the fs.s3.buffer.dir and hadoop.tmp.dir settings.

--matt
+
Mike Percy 2013-05-22, 07:42
+