HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase

+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:48
Re: Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase
Thanks to answer Mohammad.I tried sqoop but there are biliions rows. Select query processing too long.namenode does not get respond from daanode in 600sec. And throws exception. I can increase this duration but select query running too long may be 6 hours. Is there a another good solution? Or another technique in sqoop?

M.S

On 13 Ara 2012, at 17:48, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Mehmet,
>
>    Have a look at Acache Sqoop <http://sqoop.apache.org/>
>
> Regards,
>    Mohammad Tariq
>

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Mehmet Simsek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,I want to load 5 billion rows from oracle table to hbase table. Which
>> technique is the best for this bulk loading?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> M.S

+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-13, 16:44