HBase, mail # user - Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase

+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:48
Re: Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:57
Thanks to answer Mohammad.I tried sqoop but there are biliions rows. Select query processing too long.namenode does not get respond from daanode in 600sec. And throws exception. I can increase this duration but select query running too long may be 6 hours. Is there a another good solution? Or another technique in sqoop?

M.S

On 13 Ara 2012, at 17:48, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Mehmet,
>
>    Have a look at Acache Sqoop <http://sqoop.apache.org/>
>
> Regards,
>    Mohammad Tariq
>

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Mehmet Simsek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,I want to load 5 billion rows from oracle table to hbase table. Which
>> technique is the best for this bulk loading?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> M.S

+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-13, 16:44