HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-03, 04:24
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-02, 19:37
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-02, 23:48
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Congratulations Matteo and Chunhui! Thank you for your contributions so
far, hope to see many more.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy