Hive >> mail # user >> A question goes on my mind : Can we (other applications) use HDFS without MapReduce ?

A question goes on my mind : Can we (other applications) use HDFS without MapReduce ?
Hello,
Can we (other applications) use HDFS without invoking MapReduce operations?

Thanks for your answers.