HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: precommit zombies

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-14, 16:59
+
Stack 2013-01-14, 17:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-14, 17:44
Re: precommit zombies
:-)

I've added a kill in the scripts. Before and after our build. I wanted to
look around a little before doing so, but without the ssh access, I've
chosen a more definitive solution :-)