HBase >> mail # dev >> Thinking about 0.98

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-15, 19:21
+
Stack 2013-08-15, 20:14
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-15, 20:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-16, 00:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-22, 01:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 02:18
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-22, 05:40
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 16:42
+
Stack 2013-08-22, 20:36
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 21:39
+
Stack 2013-08-22, 21:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 23:07
+
Stack 2013-08-22, 23:20
Re: Thinking about 0.98
Consider it a solicitation for discussion. If there isn't any then that's
that.

For my interests, I'm looking at HBASE-6222 and HBASE-7544 also.
AccessController needs janitorial services. Not as blockers of course. 7544
needs work on account of its dependencies so - maybe.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)