HBase, mail # dev - Thinking about 0.98

Re: Thinking about 0.98
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 23:28
Consider it a solicitation for discussion. If there isn't any then that's
that.

For my interests, I'm looking at HBASE-6222 and HBASE-7544 also.
AccessController needs janitorial services. Not as blockers of course. 7544
needs work on account of its dependencies so - maybe.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)