HBase, mail # dev - unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 21:01
Re: unable to run unit test in trunk against hadoop 2.0
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-10, 21:37
Hey Ted,

I was working on fixing that particular unit test against hadoop2 this
morning in HBASE-7606 and it seems to work for me (after the patch. Before
the patch it tends to hang).  Are you running it like this:

$ mvn clean test -Dhadoop.profile=2.0 -Dtest=TestJoinedScanners
 T E S T S
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestJoinedScanners
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 63.813 sec
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera