Hadoop >> mail # general >> LimitedPrivate and HBase

+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 16:45
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-06, 17:00
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 17:36
+
Stack 2011-06-06, 18:34
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 20:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-06-06, 23:22
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 23:34
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-07, 00:56
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-07, 01:05
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-07, 01:08
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-07, 01:18
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-07, 01:23
Re: LimitedPrivate and HBase

On Jun 6, 2011, at 6:23 PM, Todd Lipcon wrote:

> Nah, I just think these "meta discussions" waste an awful lot of time that's
> better spent making real progress on the code, or reviewing the complex
> changes where extra eyes really make a big difference.
OK.  That's make it easier to just -1 changes like this with reasoning such as "HBase is not a related project." Then we can go back working on core Hadoop.
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-06-08, 16:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-08, 16:39