HBase >> mail # dev >> Corrupted log file

Corrupted log file
When a log file (into /hbase/.logs) is corrupted, HBase is not able to
start because it tries to read it again and again.

Also, there is nothing into HBCK to detect that.

Should we have something to check that? Like in hbck, we can simply try to
open the log file, and read it? To report the warning?

JM
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-05-01, 18:48
+