MapReduce, mail # dev - map-reduce-related school project help

Re: map-reduce-related school project help
rshepherd 2012-11-27, 17:35
Hi Mahesh, thanks so much for you reply.

Fortunately, what we would need to complete would simply be a
proof-of-concept, as opposed to a full-fledged feature of hadoop. In
other words, we only need to demonstrate that improvements are possible
for this special case.

Next we will be evaluating the code base to determine if such an
improvement is possible given our time frame.

Thanks again for your help,
Randy