MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop core jar class update

+
Viswanathan J 2013-10-23, 19:19
Re: Hadoop core jar class update
Viswanathan,

What version of Hadoop are you using? What is the change?

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:20 PM, Viswanathan J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys,
If I update(very small change) the hadoop-core mapred class for one of the OOME patch and compiled the jar. If I deploy that jar in production will that cause any issue.
Will that cause any issue for NN or lose any data?
Version of the jar will be same.
Is that update will check any checksum?
Please help asap.