Hadoop, mail # user - setting up a large hadoop cluster

+
Masoud 2012-03-10, 05:32
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-03-10, 07:30
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 05:51
+
tousif 2012-03-12, 05:59
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 06:26
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-03-12, 17:43
Re: setting up a large hadoop cluster
Joey Echeverria 2012-03-12, 17:59
Apache Bigtop also has Hadoop puppet modules. For the modules based on
Hadoop 0.20.205 you can look at them here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/branches/branch-0.2/bigtop-deploy/puppet/

I haven't seen any documentation on the modules.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.