MapReduce, mail # dev - Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

Re: Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-13, 00:53
shooting to get it i n for 2.1.0.

at moment is in trunk till the nightly finishes. then we'll decide

in the mean time, you can have multiple versions installed in diff dirs and set the right one in the path

thx

Alejandro
(phone typing)