Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-21, 13:22
+
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-21, 18:27
+
Mark Grover 2014-01-22, 01:52
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2014-01-22, 01:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-22, 18:03
Re: [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal
Andrew,

Hive on tez is fixed in the hive trunk and should be part of the next
release, 0.13
Here is the link to the jira.

Pig on tez integration is tracked here
-Giri