Hive, mail # user - I modify the HiveInputFormat.java class, but the content modified don't take effect.

Re: I modify the HiveInputFormat.java class, but the content modified don't take effect.
Thiruvel Thirumoolan 2010-08-23, 17:16
Did you change hive-log4j.properties? By default the logging threshold is WARN. You have to change it to INFO.