HBase >> mail # user >> HBase and Datawarehouse

Re: HBase and Datawarehouse
Running more than one RS on a host is an option for soaking up "extra" RAM,
since that is what we are discussing, but I can't recommend it because I
have no experience with that approach. I think I do want to experiment with
it, but not on a box with less than something like 16 or 24 cores.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)