Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig snapshot on maven repo

Re: Pig snapshot on maven repo
+1 on that as having regular updates of the programming artifcats ease the
integration of the component to the downstream like BigTop. Oftentime, we are
finding issues there in already release artifacts when it is too late to do
anything, but the new artifacts aren't available.

Cos