Bigtop >> mail # user >> old information in README file

Re: old information in README file
Hi Martin,
Do you use bigtop trunk?
If so are you able to patch bigtop and file a Jira ticket?
Thanks
Lewis

On Friday, July 19, 2013, Martin Bukatovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have noticed that in README file inside bigtop repository, the text
uses old
> and deprecated filepaths:
>
>> * install package testing iTest artifacts locally:
>>
>>         cd test/src/smokes/package/ && mvn install -DskipTests -DskipITs
-DperformRelease

>> * use those locally installed iTest package testing artifacts to run a
suite:

>>         cd test/suites/package/ && mvn clean verify
-Dbigtop.repo.file.url.CentOS=XXX
 -D'org.apache.maven-failsafe-plugin.testInclude=**/TestPackagesReadiness.*'

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Running+integration+and+system+tests

--
*Lewis*