HBase, mail # user - Re: Hadoop and Hbase compatibility

Re: Hadoop and Hbase compatibility
Michel Segel 2011-12-17, 10:28
You may want to consider making a set of symbolic links. So you would link hadoop.jar to the correct Hadoop version (whichever flavor you run.) and the link Hadoop.jar in HBase to that hadoop.jar in $HADOOP_HOME. (/usr/lib/hadoop in Cloudera's release as an example)

Mike Segel