Hive >> mail # dev >> HIVE_HOME after mavenization

+
Prasanth Jayachandran 2013-11-04, 02:33
Re: HIVE_HOME after mavenization
Hi,

I think you'll need to wait until
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-5611 is committed. Then we'll
have the equivalent of of the old "build/dist" directory.
On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am working on a patch and refreshed it recently after mavenization. I am
> trying to run HIVE cli but not sure what to set for HIVE_HOME? Is it
> documented anywhere?
>
> Thanks
> Prasanth Jayachandran
>

> --