Hive >> mail # user >> Questions

Dear all,I want to ask a couple of questions:Which is better use Hive or Hive/Hbase or Hbase?What about the RCFILe?Is there any tutorials for HiveThrift API using Java or even any examples bec I am messed with a lot of methods which I cannot understand...Thanks,Please reply asap bec this part is my contribution in thesis.Best Regards,Dalia Sobhy
+
hadoop hive 2012-01-19, 08:06
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-01-19, 09:19