MapReduce >> mail # user >> HBase support in SHDP Was: Hadoop with Spring / Guice

Re: HBase support in SHDP Was: Hadoop with Spring / Guice
Costin:
Please include [EMAIL PROTECTED] in your reply.
My discussion would mostly be HBase-related.

I guess you're dealing with HBase 0.90.4 where connection sharing provided
by HBASE-3777 is absent.
HBase 0.90.5, just released, contains HBASE-4508 which backports HBASE-3777
to 0.90 codebase.

Please kindly indicate whether the presence of HBASE-4508 would simplify
hbase-configuration bean config.
If it doesn't, I wonder what proxies would be doing without HBase
connection.

Cheers