MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop Clients (Hive,Pig) and Hadoop Cluster

Re: Hadoop Clients (Hive,Pig) and Hadoop Cluster
Peyman Mohajerian 2013-08-29, 22:28
Regarding Sqoop, you can install it wherever you would have access to your
database and HDFS cluster, you could e.g. install it on the namenode if you
want it as long as it has access to the database that is the source or
target of your data transfer.