Hive >> mail # dev >> Phabricator login problem

Phabricator login problem
I tried to log in to Phabricator using my GitHub account, but after entering user name and password correctly, I'm landed on this page https://reviews.facebook.net/oauth/github/login/?code=c440e14489ef15596a83&state= which reads:

GitHub Auth Failed

Unable to authenticate with GitHub. There are several reasons this might happen:

  *   Phabricator may be configured with the wrong Application Secret; or
  *   the GitHub OAuth access token may have expired; or
  *   GitHub may have revoked authorization for the Application; or
  *   GitHub may be having technical problems.

You can try again, or login using another method.