HBase >> mail # user >> (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7

Re: (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
Anil:

You having GC'ing issues Anil?  You hitting Full GCs pretty regularly?

(Setting up a jenkins build as Lars suggests or having us add a note to the
website somewhere saying 0.94 runs on jdk7 -- presuming it passes a couple
of jenkins builds -- would be no problem... just say what you need).

St.Ack