Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop

+
Andrew Allaway 2013-10-28, 23:04
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-10-28, 23:20
+
Andrew Allaway 2013-10-29, 00:29
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-30, 21:28
+
Andrew Allaway 2013-10-31, 03:31
Re: Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop
Update -

All's fixed, my TCP/IP port 1433 and UDP 1434 were not open /*blushing*/

Live'n learn:)

Thanks all for help triaging my question!
Andy

+
DSuiter RDX 2013-11-01, 13:43
+