Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop

Re: Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop
Andrew Allaway 2013-11-01, 12:01
Update -

All's fixed, my TCP/IP port 1433 and UDP 1434 were not open /*blushing*/

Live'n learn:)

Thanks all for help triaging my question!
Andy