HBase >> mail # user >> using with hadoop 2.x

Re: using with hadoop 2.x
El 23/10/12 13:53, Aaron Zimmerman escribi�:
> Hi all,
>    Is it possible to run HBase against Hadoop 2.x?  I see that this is coming standard in .96, but don't see any info about release schedules (currently .95 in dev, correct?).  Is there a way to build base .94 with the correct dependencies?
Remember that the Hadoop 2.x series is not ready for production yet.
You can use it with 0.96 but it's not recommended.
The stable version of HBase is 0.94.2

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci