HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

+
N Keywal 2012-08-30, 07:38
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:25
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:35
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 18:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-30, 17:20
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 20:06
+
Stack 2012-08-29, 20:32
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:21
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 21:43
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 23:12
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 06:12
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 07:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-30, 06:58
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-08-29, 20:11
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-29, 20:15
+
Lars George 2012-08-30, 22:04
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 22:36
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 22:42
+
Stack 2012-08-31, 22:59
+
Stack 2012-09-03, 15:40
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-05, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:08
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:46
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:21
Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.
On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I think we talked about wanting to do secondary indexing as well, as
> least
> > what that means for HBase (and maybe some of the _how_ it would work
> too).
> >

> Mind leading it Jesse?  You have the necessary qualifications (smile).
>  Would suggest you make include rehearsal of points made by Andrew
> Purtell and LarsH in the most recent thread on 2ndary indexes.

....ok, I can do that :)

-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
> (Hopefully LarsH is back by Tuesday.  Unless someone else volunteers
> meantime, lets volunteer him to lead the process section).
> St.Ack

+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:44
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 03:03
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 07:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-10, 18:09
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-10, 19:13
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 23:40
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-11, 01:20
+
Jacques 2012-09-11, 04:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-11, 04:22
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-11, 04:47
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-10, 17:51
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 20:45