Pig >> mail # user >> ERROR 6015: During execution, encountered a Hadoop error | ERROR 1066: Unable to open iterator for alias grouped_records

+
deepak.n85@... 2010-12-13, 08:51
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2010-12-13, 11:20
+
deepak.n85@... 2010-12-13, 13:11
Re: ERROR 6015: During execution, encountered a Hadoop error | ERROR 1066: Unable to open iterator for alias grouped_records
>From the job tracker web UI, you should be able see the MR job run by this pig query.  If you follow the links, you should be able to find the reduce task logs.

Thanks,
Thejas