Accumulo >> mail # dev >> table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0

Re: table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0
I disagree. The 1.5.0 code path waits by default. Offline() calls
doTableOperation, which calls doTableOperation with wait=true, which
causes waitForTableOperation to trigger. Unless there's weird casing
for waitForTableOperation, of which there does not appear to be, it will
wait.