Accumulo, mail # dev - SCM Section of 1.5.0 pom

SCM Section of 1.5.0 pom
Josh Elser 2013-05-28, 00:39
Poking around at the changes that Christopher made in regards to making
releases, I noticed in the 1.5.0 tag from subversion, the 'scm' section
still has connection, developerConnection and url pointing to RC5. [1]

I assume this was just an oversight. Is this something that we should
just be changing on that tag since the vote passed?

A bit of a follow-on, mostly for Christopher. If you get hit by a bus,
any instructions for the rest of us on any other "gotchas" that you came
across? Is this worthy of a page (public or just developer-based)
devoted to the DOs and DONTs in making a release?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.5.0/pom.xml