Hive, mail # dev - How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?

Re: How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-19, 22:07
I would rather focus on getting our language manual working:
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-variablesubstitution.html

or that other jira ticket to move our site to that content management
system,
or another initialize to move our language manual to version control,
or work on moving hive to maven,

Then focus on something that is not actually a problem like discontinuing
support for versions.