Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git line endings trouble since recent trunk

git line endings trouble since recent trunk
Has anybody else been having trouble with line endings since pulling trunk
recently?

hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/docs/releasenotes.html
shows up as modified even though I haven't touched it, and I can't check it
out or reset to a previous version to make that go away.  The only thing I
can do to neutralize it is to put it in a dummy commit, but I have to do
this every time I switch branches or rebase.

This appears to have began after the release notes commit
 (8c5676830bb176157b2dc28c48cd3dd0a9712741), and must be due to a line
endings change.

-Sandy
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-06-28, 18:54