Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)
Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.0-candidate-0/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Tuesday, Apr 24th.

Daniel