Hive >> mail # user >> UDAF terminatePartial structure

Re: UDAF terminatePartial structure
I believe a map will be passed correctly from the terminatePartial to the
merge functions.  But it seems a bit of overkill.

Why not define a class within your UDAF which has 4 public data members,
and return instances of that class from terminatePartial()?

Robin