Pig >> mail # user >> Reading BytesWritable in sequence file

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 18:22
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-11, 22:27
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 23:00
Re: Reading BytesWritable in sequence file
Yup:
https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Mohit Anchlia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it the code that I checkout and build?
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Try the one in Elephant-Bird.
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Mohit Anchlia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>> > Is there a way to read BytesWritable using sequence file loader from
>> > piggybank? If not then how should I go about implementing one?

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 23:24
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-13, 04:01