Flume, mail # user - About data collection with flume problem

About data collection with flume problem
Harsh J 2012-10-13, 06:17
Hi SÜLEYMAN CEBESOY,

Am redirecting your question to the Apache Flume users list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) which is a better place to send these type of
questions to:

====
Hi,
I am interested in hadoop nowadays.I installed the hadoop also
flume,zookeeper,hbase etc.I have read the tutorials of
hadoop,flume,hbase,pig,hdfs.Also I have applied some examples
according to the tutorials.
I have some questions.I want to ask you so I want to learn these
tech.I like it.
I want to collect data from web server log or any data in documents.
/var/log/apache2/access.log.1 --> log documentsI want to see these
logs in hdfs file

I run thisflume node_nowatch -n "collector"flume node_nowatch -n "agent"
then
See the flume_master_page.png
I create the configuration in flume master in config page:
agent: tail("/var/log/apache2/access.log.1") |
agentSink("localhost",35853);collector: collectorSource(35853) |
collectorSink("hdfs://localhost:9000/user/oracle/flume/",
"access.log.1");
After that ı didnt see the log files in the hadoop file
See the hdfs.png
Can you show me the truth way for data collections in flume architecture?
Thank you for all thing

--
Harsh J